Unlike a lot of other software vendors, we offer a powerful and unique Mobile App event solution. You can design an event app that allows access to various conference information, which allows your members/event attendees quick and easy access to information during your events.
We offer a push notification feature where an Admin can send messages directly to your attendees' mobile devices as message alerts, badge updates, or sound alerts. This is a great way to share pertinent information with attendees (room changes, meeting reminders, etc.)
You can see how our test mobile app functions at mobile.pastrychefsofamerica.org, or you can download it for Android through Google Play and for Apple through iTunes. You can request login credentials, so you can log in as both an Admin and member/event attendee.
We will brand your Mobile App to your association's logo and colors as well as fill it with the features your attendees' need. You can control which content is installed on your app. There are several event features available on the mobile app below in addition to other membership features.
- 1-2-3 Registration - Allows attendees to quickly register for events
- Event Registration Admin Check In - Admins can log into the mobile app and scan the attendee's QR code in their event registration email or on their name badge to check them in to the overall event as well as in and out of individual sessions to record attendance
- Event Registration Attendee Check In - Attendees can log into the mobile app and scan QR codes for the overall event or individual sessions to record their own attendance
- Event Registration Attendee List - Attendees can see a list of the attendees for the event
- Event Registration My Schedule - Attendees can see an itinerary of the sessions that a member has signed up for
- Event Registration Schedule - Attendees can see an itinerary of all of the sessions for a given event that are available
- Event Registration Surveys - Attendees can see a list of all the interactive event surveys a member can participate in
- Feedback - Allow users to send feedback about the mobile app
- File Archive - Access to various event documents
- Forms - Forms created in the Forms Builder module
- Links - To any webpage on the internet or system link in our system
- Member Contact Info - Display an individual member's contact info
- Member Directory - Public Members Directory
- Member Map - Directional display from current position to a specific member
- Member Map (all) - Displays a map with all members with valid geolocations plotted
- Member Prospect Entry - A form that allows a member to add a prospect
- Membership Card - Membership Card
- Message Board - Allows attendees to access and post on the message boards during events
- News View - Public display for news items related to the event
- Pass A Referral - Pass referral to members
- Photo Gallery - Allow access to all volumes and allow logged in users the ability to upload photos
- Photo Tour - Display a single photo volume, perhaps related to a current event
- Press Release Creation - Allows members to post new press releases
- Press Release View - Public display for press releases
- Prospect Form - A form that allows non-members to add themselves as a prospect
- Social Network - Allows access to your organization's social network where attendees can chat during events
- Weblinks - You can also add links to any webpage or system links created by our system
Push Notifications - $300 initial setup cost
You can send messages directly to your members' mobile devices as message alerts, badge updates, or sound alerts; great for sharing information with members at your events too.
Apple Developer Membership Program - $99 per year membership fee
Someone in your organization with an Apple ID will be required to enroll your organization in Apple's Developer Program. There is a $99 per year membership fee for this program; however, if your organization is a non-profit, accredited educational institution, or government entity, you might qualify for their fee waiver program.